Although the newest Apple iPhone 6s plus is on the market, the iPhone 4/4s is still the most popular iPhone that Apple has ever made. The 4/4s has stuck around even when other devices did not get iOS updated, the iPhone 4/4s has been proven and time tested. The iOS 9 series is even available for the iPhone 4s. In this article, we will take a look at the iCloud bypass for the iPhone 4s, but this info might be useful for anyone who uses iOS.
iCloud bypass iPhone 4/4S Activation
The iPhone 4s was released in 2011 with the iOS 5 operating system. There have been 4 major iOS upgrades since then with the iOS 9 being the latest version. For the bypass to work properly, it is recommended that the latest version of the iOS 9 be used.
How To Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 4/4S
Did you forget your Apple ID and you are now stuck? Whatever the reason, we will show you how to bypass the iCloud activation.
The iCloud service protects your phone and will appear if your phone is reset, restored or upgraded to a new OS. You will see this feature if you are already logged into your Apple ID and have the “Find my phone” option enabled. But suppose your Apple ID got hacked or some other situation that kept you stuck forever, what do you do? There is the option of getting service from Apple Care or an Authorized Service Provider; however, you will need your official Proof of Purchase (POP) receipt. If you don’t have your POP use the method below.
What You Need For The To Bypass
- Internet Connection
- MAC OS X with latest java and iTunes installed.
- Connect iPhone to MAC with a 30-pin connector.
Steps to Follow
- Download and run the iCloud Unlock tool. (You can download this tool at homepage)
- Follow the instructions on the setup wizard.
- Double click on the shortcut installed on your Mac
- Click on Access to activate the Bypass iCloud tool.
- Input your unique 15 digit IMEI number along with your e-mail.
- Locate the correct server for your Apple device, in this case the iPhone 4s.
- Agree with the terms and conditions and click Unlock. The info will be processed and sent to the email you entered in Step 5.
To avoid going through this bypass it is simpler to keep your iPhone Apple ID safe. Always buy from an Authorized Apple Reseller and keep the receipt safe.